Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thankful for Penn

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! 
Hope your holiday weekend was filled with family, friends, & food, and not schoolwork...

After finally getting some technical difficulties with Blogger resolved, I can finally post again! Thankfully it's been fixed, since I kept writing posts but wasn't able to publish them. If you look at all this weird font differences going on, you can tell my blog is still refusing to cooperate with me.

So, I wanted to talk about my Counseling & Mental Health Services cohort and my incredible classmates. Last weekend, one of my classmates hosted a Friendsgiving for us at her house, which was obviously filled with delicious food, festive drinks, and conversation. While we see so much of each other in class and around campus, it was really great to spend time with everyone in a different atmosphere. I don't think I've laughed that much at a party in years, and I loved getting to know more about my classmates. And just as important, the food was so good. Apparently everyone in my cohort can cook - they made pecan pie cookies, hoppin' john, homemade stuffing, mac n' cheese, green bean casserole, etc. Needless to say, I ate all of it.

Although we only got a few days off from school, it was really great to be home and spend time with my family. The days went by way too fast, but I'm glad we were able to have a short break before final papers and exams begin next week. It's crazy to think that we only have three weeks left in this semester - the past few months have flown by! It has been a crazy, but wonderful semester at Penn, and I'm excited to see where the next one takes me.


Wish me luck as the finals chaos begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment