Thursday, January 14, 2016

Back at it

Classes began again today! I'm excited to be back, but not so thrilled to already have a paper to write for next week. Although I do get to write about my childhood, so it's more of a reflection paper, which I really like. 

The past couple days in Philly have been rough - since it's finally cold! It snowed Tuesday night for a little bit, which was so pretty, but made my walk to my friend's apartment a bit difficult since I forgot gloves and a hat. So while I like getting to wear my winter boots and bundle up in  scarves, I'm reminiscing about my trip to Florida two weeks ago. 80 degree weather sounds phenomenal right about now, but I'm not a huge fan of winter. If you're struggling to get used to the cold also, here's a picture of the warm, sunny weather down at the beach that I can't stop staring at.  


No comments:

Post a Comment