Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Webinar Tomorrow!

The Graduate School of Education Office of Admissions is hosting a webinar tomorrow, January 21, at 7 pm. We've had one before, and it was a really great opportunity for prospective students to learn more about Penn from students who are currently in various programs at GSE. You can ask us any questions you have about Penn, Philly, schoolwork, professors, etc. There will be a bunch of us there from different programs, so hopefully we'll be able to answer any questions you have about the specific programs. The whole webinar lasts from 7-8pm and you can join it anytime between then! I definitely recommend it if you have any lingering questions before you apply.

In other news, I've officially had all of my second semester classes and met my new professors. I'm excited about the courses we have this semester, which focus a little more on how people develop and become who they are. My professors have increased the workload a little bit (aka more papers or projects), but the nature of the work is extremely useful for our professional and personal development. The further along I get into the program, the better I feel about my potential to be an empathetic and effective counselor, which is exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment